Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF!!

It's FRIDAY!!!! I am so glad the weekend is finally here. It's been an uber BUSY week for me, with the kids in school, taking care of the house, running errands, AND job searching it's amazing I found time at all to do the scrapping I did, but somehow I managed to get it done.

Tonight I think I'm just gonna take it easy and relax. All the kidlets are gonna be here this weekend! Tomorrow afternoon we have Connor's football game and dinner with the grand parents before they go back to Florida for the winter - man sometimes I wish I could go somewhere warm to get out of the cold Michigan weather sometimes! LOL

So since I don't have any LOs to share with you at the moment I'll just do the 'today' stuff.

FOR TODAY...

outside my window... the leaves on the trees are starting to turn all those pretty colors that let you know Autumn is in the air!!

i am thankful for... being able to be with my family everyday!

i am wearing... brown pants, brown camisole with cream colored flowers and lace trimming and right now (cuz I'm cold) a light colored sweater.

noticing that... It's really quiet in the house right now - the kiddies are out side playing.

i am still reading... LOL-still reading Dracula-don't know when I'll finish it either-every time I get a free minute to spare I want to scrap!!

on my mind... bills, financial security, everything that stresses me out!! UGH!

pondering these words... "If you want a rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
Author: Dolly Parton

around the house... nothing at the moment-kids are outside playing-dogs are NOT barking (which never happens LOL)

from the kitchen... nothing I have NO clue what's for dinner tonight, and I should get on it because it's about that time!!

one of my favorite things... sitting in the recliner with the cocker spaniel and scrappin' on my laptop.

i'm creating... working on creating a new background for my blog ;)

a few plans for the rest of the week... more job huntin' and chilaxin with the fam in the evening.

from my lens...


(the kids walking on our way to the park)


(kids by the old railroad tracks)


(trying to play around with depth of field on my camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment