Friday, October 22, 2010

All things NEW....

Hello again everyone, how are you all on this bright but cold Autumn day?! LOL, yeah here in West Michigan it's pretty sunny but very cold this morning. I just got back from walking the kids to school, I love walking them to school everyday. Well, obviously we won't walk when it's raining or snowing, then we drive,LOL.
Anyways on to today's NEWs <~~hehee, like how I did that?? I do so NAH ;P
I have 2 NEW kits to share with you that I've had the chance to scrap with and I LOVE them both. One is Victoria's new kit that's been released today and the other is from a BRAND NEW design team that I'd like to introduce to you now. (Yes, the team of 2 wonderful ladies I was talking about in yesterday's post). So Angela and Chris, thank you so much for offering me a spot on your CT and even though I just started working with you guys I already love it and can't wait to do more! Please everyone say hello to the *NEW* Sunflowers Studio!!!! ((listening to wonderful applause))

Here is the preview for the "beary" adorable Halloween kit perfectly named 'Beary Scary' by Sunflowers Studio which is available at Polk a dot Plum! Go check out the new kit -you won't be disappointed!


and here is my layout using this adorable new kit

OH but wait...There is SO much more to this wonderful kit including frames, glitters and even QPs! Here check out these previews...

Isn't this bundle great?!!

Like I said earlier I have another *NEW* kit and page to show you by the lovely and very talented Victoria Feemster!! I love her style and she always has the most gorgeous color pallets to scrap with, perfect for any page! So without further ado here's VFD's new gorgeous kit 'Some Day'!


Isn't it gorgeous?!! I loved it from the moment I saw the sneak peek and I had the perfect photo to scrap with it (I thought the colors were a perfect match and that alpha WOW it really pulls it all together)! Here check out my page...


So go on over to any of Victoria's shops to grab this beauty cuz it's available at ALL of them. Here's a list of the shops in case you've forgotten: SugarHill Co., Gotta Pixel, and Scrapbook Bytes.
(Links are in the side bar)!

Well that's about it for now. I have to go start on the laundry (the never ending chore around here,LOL) so have a great day and happy scrapping. Remember to post a comment with the link to your Lo and also post one to any of the designers that you choose to use products from because we would ALL love to see these creations in action!

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment