Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dear Tooth Fairy

So my sweet step daughter Cheyanna just lost her first tooth, and second! *Picture her singing 'All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth* She was so excited and I managed to grab the digi and snap a pic.

I think it's adorable.
I had to scrap this photo to put in her scrapbook for when she's older and when better to do it and get it done with when there is a forum challenge involved? ;)
Well over at SugarHill Co. they have their October challenges posted and the sweet thief challenge (which is a scrap lift challenge) was to scrap a page using the featured kit 'Dear Tooth Fairy' which is a collab by Victoria Feemster Designs and eNKay Design!
Here's what the kit looks like...

Cute huh? I love it!! And here is the page I created using this adorable collaboration kit!

Ok, well it's lunch time here and I have to get started on some laundry because we have LOTS to do when the husband and kids get home from work/school. But hey check back later because I'm working on my very first freebie to give away here on the blog!

Ok-It's now Oct.14 and I'm posting my freebie...It's a qp based off the above lo I created using the 'Dear Tooth Fairy' kit by Victoria Feemster Designs and eNKay designs. Link is for boxed.net and there is NO password and it's NOT a zip file!
Enjoy!!

http://www.box.net/shared/5954lz8htj


BTW, I'm trying to figure out how to make my links clickable because every time I post a link it disappears for some reason so you'll have to copy and paste the link in your address bar at the top of your screen. Sorry for the inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment