Monday, October 4, 2010

Black & White AND a filter...

Hello again friends, today I want to share with you a new page I created for the Scrap Orchard's October 2010 Photography 'Say Cheese!' challenge. For this challenge we had to take a black and white photo, whether it be taken in B&W or a color photo edited afterward. I chose to take a photo of my dd Nicole, she's one of my favorite models! The original photo was a color one which I then took into my photo editing program (I use PSP X2) and I played around with the settings to convert it to a black and white photo. I wasn't completely satisfied with the photo yet so I again played around with the photo effects-more specifically the filters, and once I was satisfied I saved the photo and then scrapped with it. Here are the photos showing the 3 step process and then the layout I scrapped using the photo.





For this page I used the mini kit 'Fade to Grey' from Design by Ziska which was part of the Scrap Orchard August 2010 fruit basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment