Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Hello everybody and Happy Halloween (for those who celebrate the holiday). Hope everyone is having a great day so far. I slept so good last night, we took the kids trick or treating last night and they can go again tonight (not too sure why they are doing the 3oth & 31st) but oh well more candy,LOL. Not sure if I'll go with them because of this headache I just can't shake, Shaun might have to take them himself.

Speaking of candy, I have lots of *eye candy* to show you and hopefully it'll give you some inspiration too. These are all pages that I created using products from all my favorite online digi scrap shops, whether for my own personal albums or forum challenges, there's a lil something for every scrap style I think.

This one here was for my FIRST EVER digi dare and guess what?! It was the darers pick!! Yes it was. I'm so excited about that!! I used products from Scrap Orchard, and Deviant Scraps, Digital-crea and Mscraps as well.

This one is a desktop calendar challenge for Scrap Orchard where we had to scrap what we have on our Christmas wish list. Loved this one.

This was another Scrap Orchard challenge for October. It was the 'Make Mine a Double' challenge. I love the colors of this 2 page spread and the feeling of autumn and family togetherness when I look at it. It's prolly one of my fave pages to date! I also loved the template I used by Scrapping With Liz for this one.

Here is the first calendar page I have ever made. I chose to do February because of ALL the birthdays and other special occasions we have to celebrate during that month, and there are a lot, LOL!

Here are some other pages that I want to share with you.





Hope you all find a lil something to inspire you to scrap a bit. Have a safe and FuN Halloween!! TTYL!

-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment