Saturday, October 2, 2010

My "Thang"

Ever seem to notice patterns in your scrap layouts?? Lately I've been doing a lot of paper blocking and/or strips. Guess it's just my "thang". Lately with my scrappin' I've just not been able to decide on 1-3 papers from a kit...I love 'em all - I use 'em all! I just can't help it!! Guess I'm more of an addict than I thought!!

It's late but I wanted to share these two pages that I created today with you. Thanks in advance for looking. ;)


For this Lo I used many different products-all from Scrap Orchard. They are as follows:
'Friends dot com' by Amy Stoffel and Lindsay Riches
sqs - stitch hiccups 3
sqs- stitch hiccups 4
sqs - oopsie doodle arrows
'Ride Skate Roll' by Faith True and MLE card
'Color My World' by Tracie Stroud, Ziggle Designs and Designs by Ziska
'Live Like You Mean It' by Anna BV Designs
'Play Day' by Julie Bullock




For this page I used the collab kit 'Play' by Decrow Designs and Sahlin Studio.

Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment