Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just Can't hold it in any longer!!

Hey all, how are you doing this fine and lovely day? Me? I'm greAT!! I am super duper excited!! Do you want to know why?!? Well, I'll tell ya...I made my first CT!!! Yeah I am SO happy! I am now (as of yesterday) a creative team member for the one and only Victoria Feemster!!! YAY!!!
There I just had to let you know, I couldn't hold it in any longer!
So what's going on in the digi world of VFD?? Well I'll point you towards her blog in just a sec so you can read all about well, whatever she writes and you wanna read,LOL. But first, I want to share something with you!
How would you like to get a free mini kit by Victoria? How about a discount on a full kit by her that just happens to match the free mini? Well then check this out!!!

Just head on over to the SugarHill Forum and you can register and play some awesome challenges, including this color challenge by VFD!! Want the link? Ok here ya go..wanna make it as easy for you as I can ;)
http://www.sugarhillco.com/forum/
Do you want to see a page I created using the 'This One Life' kit and the matching mini?? Here ya go!!!

Once again I used my darling daughter Alexandra as my model!! Love you baby girl!

How about a closer look at the full and mini kits....



As promised here's the link to Victoria's blog! http://victoriafeemsterdesigns.blogspot.com/
Also be sure to stop by her shops at Gotta Pixel, Scrapbook-Bytes and SugarHill Co. to check out ALL her gorgeous eye candy!!

Well I'm off to lunch now so I'll talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment