Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just another day in the life of a SAHM/digiscrap addict...

But before I get to my ramblings I want to share one heck of an awesomely sweet deal! For a limited time only you can buy Victoria Feemster Designs WHOLE shop at Sugar Hill Co. for only $20! Can you believe it?? That's OVER a $200 value all for ONLY $20! WOW, you'd better JuMp! This deal won't last long!!!



So what are you waiting for?? Go head on over here http://www.sugarhillco.com/shop/product.php?productid=916&cat=1&page=1 and pick it up while it lasts!

I can't wait to see all the pages that will be created with these awesome products by VFD!

Now on to the day's ramblings...

FOR TODAY...

outside my window... chilly yet sunny
i am thankful for... waking up this morning and every other morning since the the morning I was born Thirty years ago!
i am wearing... still in my jammies at the moment
noticing that... I am getting a cold...Another cold...get 'em all the time!
i am still reading... I finished Dracula and started on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Ok,Ok, I know it's getting old but I'm just now starting and I love it, can't put it down) just started 2 days ago and I'm 1/2 way finished already-better put book 2 on hold at the local library!
on my mind... Pain...all kinds of pain...my throat hurts and my heads all kinds of stuffy (cold). I have a headache I can't shake (stress). Big toe on left foot (in-grown toenail that was removed). Big toe on Right foot (sliced it open on a nail). Ring finger on left hand (swollen and bruised with a cut (got jammed in the door this morning). Yeah, did I ever tell you I'm a clutz?!? Well now you know.
pondering these words... "The richness of the human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome."
Author: Helen Keller
around the house... it's quiet...very very quiet (Shaun's at work and kids are in school).
from the kitchen... haven't gone down to eat yet (kids all eat breakfast at school and Shaun had to be to work at 2am).
one of my favorite things... blogging
i'm creating... nothing at the moment (will work on some doodle freebies very soon-I have some ct freebies for VFD but not sure when I can post those-so stand by)!
a few plans for the rest of the week... finish freebies, get caught up on scrap layouts, continue to look for work (#1 priority at the moment) oh yeah, and finish the laundry which for some reason is taking FOR E V E R to finish this week!!!!
from my lens... Um, I'll post once I get the new pics uploaded (I'm WAY behind this week-in all aspects of my life)!

No comments:

Post a Comment