Monday, November 1, 2010

November's Here!

Hello fellow scrappers and friends alike. Wow, where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday October was beginning and now it's the first of November?!

I am very excited today.

Early this morning (like right before 1am early) I got a call from my brother in law saying that our sissy was in the hospital with contractions that were a minute apart and she was dilated to 3cm already, so I'm thinking I'll have a new nephew here sometime during the day/evening-but who knows with these things right? Oh, well-I'm still stoked about it!

In other NON-scrapping news I have an update on Izzy-she's recovering pretty well, still on pain meds, still has the central line and chest tube but other than that the recovery is coming along swell! So excited about that!

Okay, now onto the digi scrap stuff! It's the first of the month which means all things new! New goodies to scrap with, new challenges to play, new threads in the forums, and I just happen to be starting a new guest gig with Ziggle designs today! WOOT!! See how ecstatic I am already?? LOL Any ways November just happens to be one of my favorite months-oh not because it's the start of the holiday season but because there is a digiscrap holiday coming up on the 6th-(which also happens to be my nephews birthday) ;). Know what November 6th is?!! Well I'll tell ya! It's Digital Scrapbooking Day or DSD!! WOO HOO, for all the digi addicts out there that means loads of games, challenges, prizes and sales!!!!! This is the perfect time to stack up on your digi stash!

What better way to start this holiday than with a gorgeous new MEGA COLLAB kit!?! I have here a sneak peek at a new mega kit coming out on DSD by the designers over at SugarHillco. OMG -you DO NOT want to pass this up! It's huge -like I mean *60 papers, 116 elements and a full alpha huge*! And the colors are to die for! Here take a lil looksie at this and tell me if you think I'm lyin' LOL!

What did I tell you?? I can't wait to scrap with that awesomeness!!

As I said earlier the first always brings it's new challenges as well. Well, I have here a lil info about the NOV. Color Challenge over at SugarHillco. too. As always it is hosted by the one and only Victoria Feemster! And she Always has gorgeous kits to work with and this one is NO exception! If you hop on over to the SHCO forum and play along with this color challenge you'll not only receive a FREE mini kit, but a coupon for the matching FULL kit! Here I have a preview of the kits 'In My Heart' & 'In My Heart-mini' AND a layout I created using BOTH the full and mini!

Here's my challenge layout...

How about a closer look at these 2 kewl kits?!



Oh, there is SO much more going on around digi land like what is this about?!?

I am so curious and so excited to find out, your guess is as good as mine but I heard there's going to be prizes and giveaways! This is being hosted by Scrap Orchard. The anticipation is killing me!!! Hey! Be there or be square! LOL
Ok, well that's about it for now folks, but always stop by soon for some more inspiration and "goings on" around digi land! I'm working on another freebie to give out soon to, hopefully by DSD!
TTYL!
-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment