Friday, November 26, 2010

YAY the blogs finished!!!

Yay, I'm so excited that I finally finished my blog!! I purchased the collab kit "Art & Soul" by Holly Designs and Krista Sahlin (sahlink studio) over at Ninth and Bloom a couple weeks ago after seeing all the gorgeous pages in the gallery and I was thinking "that would be the perfect kit to use for my blog" so I bought it, then grabbed some tutorials from Kevin & Amanda (dot) com and from Shabby Blogs and created my own blog background and page elements to create what you see here!! (I'm adding the links to Kevin&Amanda and to Shabby Blogs as well) so you all can visit and make your own blogs using your own purchased kits and these super easy to follow tutorials and for those who may not feel comfortable creating your own you can download some ready made blogger templates for free.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think..I know it's not perfect but I love my new blog.

Ok, so did all my american friends have a great Thanksgiving holiday yesterday?? I did. We didn't travel this year (we hosted dinner @ our place)...I have been very tired, and sore latelt so I didn't feel like going anywhere and our place is bigger than my sisters places so we had the extra room to have everyone come over. Dinner was delicious and we even had 3 different kinds of pie to choose from for dessert.

Well, I am pretty busy cleaning today (laundry...fun) so I'm going to go switch loads and fold/put away clean clothes so I'll be back a lil later to share with you my daybook post for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment