Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CT News and Sneak Peeks too!

With DSD coming up in only 4 short days there are lots of sales going on and Victoria of Victoria Feemster Designs is no exception! Over at SugarHillco. from Nov.1st to Nov.30th all VFD products excluding collabs are 40% off! But that's not all! Starting on Friday Nov.5th every VFD kit that you purchase (regularly priced $5.99) you'll get one FREE!!! But you have to hurry on this one because it ends on Monday Nov.8th. That sale is going on at all her shops (SugarHillco.,Gotta Pixel and ScrapbookBytes). Here are just some of her awesome kits you can pick up at the BOGO (Buy One Get One) sale.


Oh aren't these just too cute!?! This is only a small amount of the gorgeousness Victoria has out there!

I have a sneak peek for you from Angela and Chris of Sunflowers Studio Designs. This kit is so adorable and it's perfect to scrap all the pictures of your lil ones (and big ones) who have ever gotten boo-boos, broken bones, sore throats or had surgery.

This will be available tomorrow Nov.3rd @ Polka Dot Plum!

I told you yesterday that I'm a guest designer for Ziggle Designs during the month of November. Well I started uploading my layouts using some of my favorite Ziggle products today and wanted to share 'em with you on here as well. First up is a layout using the kit 'Spookalicious' which was perfect to scrap a photo of the kids I took trick-or-treating this past weekend. I love the bright fun colors and the ellies were just the right amount of spookiness and cuteness. Here is 'Spookalicious'.

And here's my page 'Halloween 2010'.

Another older kit by Kami of Ziggle Designs that I absolutely fell in love at first sight with is 'Two Turtle Doves'. Oh my gosh I love this kit, the colors, the glitter, the cute lil ellies and the name really caught my eye because one of my favorite Christmas carols of all time just happens to be 'The Twelve Days of Christmas'. Without further ado here is 'Two Turtle Doves'.

I loved this kit so much that I've already scrapped 3 layouts with it! Here they are!



Gorgeous right?! I know. I love, love, LOVE this kit!!

In other news Ziggle designs has a new kit coming out this Friday (Nov.5th) to Scrap Orchard and I have here a sneak peek of this gorgeous kit that's gonna be perfect for scrapping those Thanksgiving Day photos. Here is a peek at 'Giving Thanks'.

Be sure to stop by Scrap Orchard Friday to pick up this kewl kit!

Well that's it for today friends but I'll be back tomorrow with another kit preview and a lil inspiration for you all to ooh and aah over.
TTYL
;)
-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment