Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kit reveals and Layouts!

So today I have for you a very quick post. I just want to show you the kit reveals for the 2 CT's that I'm scrapping for.
First up is the kit 'Get Well Soon' by Sunflowers Studio Designs and it is NOW AVAILABLE at Polka Dot Plum. This is the perfect kit to use to scrap all those photos of our lil ones (and big ones) that get booboos.
Here is 'Get Well Soon'

and here is my page 'Burn' that I created using this kewl kit!


Next up is 'Giving Thanks' by Ziggle Designs and this is NOW AVAILABLE at Scrap Orchard! Perfect for scrapping all those Thanksgiving day photos we'll all be snapping soon!
Here is 'Giving Thanks'

and here is my page 'Family' I created using this beauty!


Be sure to stop by tomorrow when I'll preview the NEW kit from Victoria Feemster and show you another inspirational layout!

Well that's is for now folks. I have a very busy rest of the day planned cleaning and running errands so I can spend all day Saturday partying and scrapping and RAKing for DSD!

TTYL
-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment