Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Goodies!!

Welcome and hello again! How is everyone on this fun relaxing Sunday afternoon? I am great. The house is quiet! Shaun's still sleeping (he was up til the wee hours of the morning playing Bejeweled Blitz on the computer,lol) the kids are all gone (went to my sisters for the night..a nice change from having the nephews over here all the time) and I don't hear the dogs barking at anyone (maybe that bark-off that Shaun picked up really is working-lol).
So I am just sitting here enjoying my nice quiet time to think, reflect and just relax!
So how many of you digi scrappers out there emptied their paypal accounts on all the great digi store sales this weekend?? I did! Between the Farmer's Market at Scrap Orchard and the Best of 2010 sale over at SugarHillCo. I can honestly say that I won't be able to spend any money on digi goodies for a while. Who can blame a girl when everything is ONLY $1.00? I mean come on!!!! I just wish the Black Friday sales in the real world were that awesome,lol.
This past week has been a great week for me though. I mean I got the paycheck I have been waiting for - (been waiting forever for) so I was able to get caught up on some bills and I also got asked to join another creative team (not mentioning any names though-at least not yet) the kids got along great (for the most part) all week long and I got some laundry done (quite a bit actually). To top it all off we celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday and had family over (some that I haven't spent much time with at all this past year) and Shaun got like a 4 day weekend (paid even) So yeah, it's been a great week and today is my day to just relax. So here is my post for today:

Outside my window...chilly but sunny
I am thinking...about maybe going out to lunch with the hubby while the kids are away.
I am thankful for...days when my family gives me a break from the kids for once,lol
From the kitchen... nothing yet (it's 11:57 am and I just woke up @ 10:30am).
I am wearing...duh- I'm still in bed so my jammies obviously (I'd live in them if I could).
I am creating...this blog post at the moment,lol...seriously though later I'll scrap some more because the kids are with my sister for the day and Shaun will be playing his wii.
I am going...to just relax and enjoy the quiet time I've been blessed with today.
I am reading...same as last time...Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (I actually haven't been reading much...been too busy scrapping & shopping,lol).
I am hoping... that this coming year is better than this year!
I am hearing...the neighbor calling her dog (he got out of the yard again)
Around the house...nothing but quiet (well except the clicking of the keys on my laptop)
One of my favorite things...being able to sleep in (it's very rare though)
A few plans for the rest of the week: CT requirements, pay more bills, christmas shopping, don't know what else yet.
Pondering these words..."Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it".
- Robert Frost
From my digi stash (going to share w/ you what I picked up this weekend)
From the Best of 2010 Black Friday sale @ SugarHillCo.




I also picked up the entire Doodleville collection!
Here's what I picked up from the Farmer's Market over at Scrap Orchard:




I also picked up all the add on packs to go with this kit!


I also picked up some CU templates by Pixel Geek Designs (popcorn box and crayon box,etc)







I also picked up these packs from Suzy Q Scraps:
Basic checks-paper pack, date me acrylic, date me vellum, epoxy tiles in neutral, feeling chipper alpha, spotty dotties paper pack and stash builders kraft alpha.




and last but not least these two awesome template packs by Ziggle Designs:



So see what I mean about not having money to spend on digi goodies for a long while?!
Well that's it for now, be sure to stop by in a couple days for a couple new releases from my CTs and maybe a freebie or two ;)

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment