Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's a Beautiful Morning!!!

lol, sorry I am just totally ecstatic today because I'm an auntie again!!! Yup my SIL had her son this morning at 3:13am, I got the call a lil after 3:30am from my husbands brother. We are All very excited to have finally met lil Hezakiah Sean! He is so adorable, I just wanna eat him all up. Don't believe me!?! Have a lil look see for yourself....



There he is; all 8lbs. 9oz. and 20 1/2in. of him! Handsome lil guy huh?!! Told ya so!
I can't wait to get lots and lots of new photos of the lil guy and scrap til my hearts content!

In other news I want to tell you about the *NEW* kit that Victoria Feemster has available at Gotta Pixel. It's called 'Fall in Love' and it's just as gorgeous as her other kits and perfect to scrap the photos of me and my loving husband Shaun. He is my rock, my shoulder to cry on, he is my best friend and my soul mate. I love you so much honey! What's better than an entire kit that's gorgeous and you can scrap amazing layouts with? How about Getting the whole kit for only $4? That's right, Fall In Love is the November "Gotta Grab It" at Gotta Pixel and today is the last day to get all four packs to this amazing kit for only $1.00 each!
Here's a look at this gorgeous kit separated in it's individual packs:

Like I said this is the last day to get this kit for only $4.00! So you better hurry on over to Gotta Pixel and grab it before it's combined into one full kit and charged full price.
Here's a lil inspiration from me to get you motivated...
First a layout featuring my sister Heidi and her husband Josh from their wedding day earlier this year (2010).

and now one of my favorite layouts ever; me and my husband Shaun. Photo is from 2007 but the story behind this layout is what the page is all about.

Gorgeous right? I know!
I also have a freebie for you available over on Victoria's blog here: http://www.victoriafeemster.com/blog/ remember clickable link is in side bar----->
Here's a preview of my freebie:


Well that's it for today friends. I'll be back tomorrow with a new kit being released from Sunflowers Studio Designs and you DO NOT want to miss it!

Happy Scrapping and ttyl!

-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment