Monday, November 22, 2010

Just another chilly & rainy day.

So yeah, not a whole lot going on today. Too cold and wet to do anything outside and when it's this cold my body aches too bad to want to do much of anything anyways...

FOR TODAY (11/22/2010)

Outside my window... rainy and very chilly
I am thinking... I really am not looking forward to Winter weather
I am thankful for... having a nice warm house to live in
From the kitchen... nothing yet, prolly gonna make a bacon,egg & cheese bagel
I am wearing... my grey sweat pants and my black Beatles tshirt (jammies)
I am creating... new digi scrap layouts (gotta get my Scrap Orchard challenges caught up)
I am going... to pick up my husband @ 2:30 this afternoon and take him to the dentist
I am reading... Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I am hoping... to finish my book soon so I can start the next one
I am hearing... rolling thunder
Around the house... dirty clothes in each of the kids' rooms..gotta finish that today!
One of my favorite things... listening to the birds chirping outside the window (poor things are getting soakin' wet out there at the moment though)
A few plans for the rest of the week... start Christmas shopping and Thursday's Turkey Day!!
Pondering these words... "All children are artists. Th problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." - Pablo Picasso
From my canvas/lens... a couple new scrap layouts by me that were for me not a CT!
Using the kit 'Audrey' by Pixel Perfect Designs

using the kit 'Cake & Icecream' by Tracie Stroud


List of credits:
Scrap Orchard
Creative Me bundle by Amy Stoffel, Play collab. by Decrow & Sahlin studios, Two Turtle Doves by Ziggle Designs, Lifelines 1 by SuzyQ Scraps, Hey Mr. DJ collab by the Scrap Orchard Designers, Random moments collab by Decrow & Vlim, It's about him by Captivated Visions, Happy Snapper by Captivated Visions, Online page kit by Captivated Vistions & Jenn Barrette

Little Dreamer Designs
(Background paper) from Collage Sheets paper pack by Agnes Biro, In Stitches accessory pack by Tickled Pink Studio

After 5 Designs
Heart of Nature collab by the After 5 designs designers (create wings designs)

Ninth & Bloom
Art & Soul collab by Holly Designs & Sahlin Studio

Deviant Scraps
Altered art doll set by Farrah's Designer scraps (key)
Got your number element pack by Holliewood Studios

The Lily Pad
Bring on the Cake by Karah Fredricks, threaded blossoms elements

Funky Playground designs
How I feel kit by Michelle Batton Designs

Sweet Shoppe Designs
Water color spills by Misty Cato

Polka Dot Plum
Beary Scary by Sunflowers Studio Designs

Designs in Digital
Mood for a Melody by T Bugz

Two Peas in a bucket
Dream Freebie by Vinnie Pearce, Proud to be digi collab brush kit

Other shops/blogs
Everlasting Love by Victoria Feemster Designs available @ Gotta Pixel, Scrapbook Bytes & SugarHillCo; I am-element pack by Cheeky Monkey Designs-Zig Zag Scraps blog freebie; Hazel Olive - Shabby Sheet freebie; Janelle C -finishing touches freebie

Suddenly Artistic Designs Blog
Bits of Life word art bits, Life word art, Wise Advice Word art set and Zodiac Girls word art.

I think that's it...if I missed anyone I am truly sorry!

That's it for now folks, I may be back a bit later but who knows with these things right?!?

You can share your own Simple Woman's Daybook too. Just visit the Simple Woman's Daybook blog to get started: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

TTYL and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment