Friday, November 26, 2010

For Today 11/26/2010

Okie dokie I'm back to write my "For Today" post.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... It's dark right now 5:51pm and very windy. Brrr it's also cold!
I am thinking... I must be crazy for letting the kids have 2 of their cousins stay the night last night,lol
I am thankful for... my online friends they help keep me sane!
From the kitchen...Mmm left over turkey, stuffing, sour cream & chive masked potatoes, candied yams, green bean casserole, warm wheat rolls and for dessert left over pumpkin and dutch apple pie w/ whip cream
I am wearing... pants and a long sleeve shirt because it's very chilly this evening.
I am creating... taking a break for the night because I just finished updating the blog and CT requirements for the coming week.
I am going... to relax in a few and watch Sons of Anarchy & Lost with my hubby.
I am reading...still reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I am hoping... that I get some good deals while ordering xmas prezzies online this year!
I am hearing... my hubby is playing band hero and my 5 year old son is singing along..so cute!!
Around the house... children laughing and playing together and so far no fighting...hope I didn't just jinx nothing,LOL
One of my favorite things... listening to my husband sing our song to me. He's got an awesome singing voice!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Christmas decorating and shopping, running errands (got to pay those bills) start some creating for my new CT!! Yeah you read that right..but I can't tell who I'm getting creative for just yet.
I'm pondering these words...A great artist is always before his time or behind it.
-George Edward Moore
From my canvas/lens...

This first picture is one from my little sister (she's a photographer too). I just had to share this because I loved it so much!

This is my daughter Alexandra while having a sleepover with her cousins. Photo taken by me and edited by me using PSP X2.

This is an older photo of my daughter Alexandra (2004) while at a park. Recently edited by me.

I didn't take this photo of my son (from 2005) but I did some photo editing on it and wanted to share that with you.

This is my oldest daughter Nicole. Photo taken by me in (2008). Recently edited by me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment