Thursday, September 30, 2010

New blog/forum AND lo's

Hey there friends and welcome to my page...again ;)

I just found another forum that I've joined..it's awesome too, I just joined 2 nights ago and I've already completed like 4 challenges! What's cool about their challenges is they are based on a kind of points system, for every challenge you get 5 points (10 points if you use the featured kit) and you use those points in the shop for discounts towards your future purchases, how cool is that?! And everyone there has been real sweet and kind to me, making me feel very welcome! Ok, so do you want to know which forum I'm talking about???? Well alrighty then...here's the link to SugarHillco blog http://www.sugarhillco.com/blog/ where you can check out some awesome stuff and get the links to the gallery, forum and shop! Be sure to check 'em out because there are some great designers in there with some really cute kits and TONS of other goodies!

Here are my layouts that you can find in the SHCO gallery for the Sept. challenges. (FYI-product info is listed under each page)!

First up was for the color challenge...

For this kit I used the mini kit 'Hope' by the every talented Victoria Feemster. (FYI-you get the mini for free in the thread)!! Make sure you check out the FULL kit in the SHCO shop-it's full of gorgeousness!!

The second LO I created for the sketch challenge...

The sketch (template) was given as a freebie in the forum's challenge thread and the products I used from the awesome shop were...'Best of Friends' by Boutique Cute Dolls designs and a button from 'Color Pop Buttons' by Miss Tiina.

The third Lo I created was for the sweet thief challenge...

This one is SO adorable but then again I may be biased because it is mine,LOL...
Products used are as follows:
'Sugarshock' blog train collab by the SugarHillco. designers. Now this one was a 'lift' challenge so I'd like to link you to the LO I lifted...http://www.sugarhillco.com/gallery/s...ms&cat=500 it's called 'dream those dreams' by hutchie!! Great job on your page-I LOVED it!!

And the final challenge lo I posted wasn't for the shco forum but for the talented enkay designs blog potpourri challenge!

This challenge can be found here: http://enkay-design.com/blog/ (please keep in mind that the challenge I created this LO for is finished but never fear-there's a new one)!!!
Can't wait to get that one done AND just for participating there are prizes!!! How cool is that?!?! Just like McDonalds commercial says-"I'm Lovin' It"!!
-Ooh I got off track sorry about that,LOL-here's the products used for my LO above:
kit-'Sugar Shock' collab by the SHCO designers
template-'EezyPeezy2' by enkay designs!

Well folks that's it for me tonight-it's getting late and I have to get up early to get the kids off to school so I'll blog atchya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment