Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Loads of Goodness to share.....

Oh man I have SO much to share with all of you today!!! Don't know where to really begin so I'll just start with what's happening over on my favorite designers blog... It's a PARTY!!!
Yup it's a blog party by the one and only SuzyQ scraps and it all starts today here's what's on schedule...
Oh and FYI..according to her blog this is a lil sneaky peek at her new kit coming out this Friday!!



So be sure to come and play along with all of us, I've gone to the 'baby shower' blog party and it was a BLAST!!
Here's the link to Suzy's blog
http://suzyqscraps.com/blog/
and the link to Suzy's Blog Frog community
http://theblogfrog.com/community/overview.aspx?cid=1377076

Want another sneak peek at the new kit?!! Ok here ya go...




It's another collaboration kit with another Scrap Orchard designer!!
I can't wait to see the whole thing!!

Ok now for a couple layouts by me...these are pages that were created for various Scrap Orchard challenges...(they are so fun, I love Scrap Orchard)!!!

Ok do you remember a few posts back when I posted the sneak peek at the bundle pack Suzy had to offer...the baby bundle pack?!?! Well here's a preview of what the whole bundle looks like....
Suzy's baby collection bundle....



I purchased it a while ago but when the PC issue happened I had to wait to get the links reactivated and well, they did and here is a page a scrapped using this awesome kit...(it was a challenge LO so I didn't put too much into this page, but OH I will be using this kit A LOT and sharing more!!)



Loving this post so bare with me folks...LOL....here are some more pages that I put together for other SO challenges this month.

my 1st ever 2 page spread...


for the color challenge...


for the 'what the font' challenge...


for the 'bring it' challenge...


and finally for the mega challenge...


Products used for all these pages are as follows...
SQS: baby collection bundle
mle- border stitch1 (recolored)
SQS: Lifelines 1
SQS: Journey 365 jumbo
SQS: stitch hiccups 3
Tstroud: all stitched up 2
SQS: Land of Learning bundle
"Ouchies&Ickies" by SQS & JDS
SQS: Cardstock Stash1
'Fall Festival' by dbkat
'In Bloom Ribbons' by Wild Dandelion Designs
and the following products from the Scrap Orchard Sept.2010 Fruit Basket
abv designs: papers, leaves
Ial: paper flower (recolored)
LRiches: paper, frame (recolored)
jbullock: stitches, paper, ribbon
dbkat: alpha

These products can ALL be found here http://scraporchard.com/market/home.php at the Scrap Orchard Market.

Okie dokie, enough LOs...I want to tell you the BEST news!!!
I had my husband look at my pc and got with a computer guy friend of his and we found out that the hard drive on my pc isn't what crashed!!! The power supply just went out on the darn thing....So what does that mean??? It means that I didn't lose EVERYTHING on that hard drive!! WOOHOO, I got back ALL my photos, scrap los that I've made, important info I had stored on there and MOST of my scrap stash...I would of gotten all of it but I got irritated trying to copy the files from the old hard drive to the laptop so I had my hubby do it and he forgot to get all my stash off the pc hard drive before he formatted the said hard drive so now there is NOTHING on the old hard drive,LOL.
No fear, I can get everything that's replaceable back and I am SO FREAKIN' ecstatic that I got all my photos and layouts back!!!!!

K, well this was long enough and I have to go pick the kiddies up from school so I will be back later. Til then....BUB BYE!!

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy with the Sept challenges!! Nice work!! I need to get back into those. I did a ton in June and then haven't done many since. I got so much done so I should get with it!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, since the puter issues I had in July/August, I've been doing what I can to get back a lot of my stash that I couldn't get back for as lil as possible...coupons are the way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete