Friday, September 10, 2010

For Today...er Tonight

Hey, Howdy, Hi everyone. Hope you all had a great day today...I did. It's Friday and that means its the weekend YEAH!! Kids all had a blast at school, they got to see all their friends from last year and they all met new friends as well. Got all our bills paid and ran some other errands and I even got to spend some time with my bff and her kids. Speaking of which Izzy is having another heart surgery on the 29th of this month so I'll be praying for a safe recovery and a healthy Izabelle when it's all said and done.

I do want to share the LO I created today for the photography "Say Cheese" challenge over at the Scrap Orchard forum....



cute huh?? I think so but I may be a lil biased because it is mine,LOL. Anyways, the kit used for this LO is called 'Play Day' by Jullie Bullock available at the SO market.

FOR TODAY


outside my window... it's dark and a lil noisy...neighbors are having a bonfire

i am thankful for... waking up this am...another happy, healthy day

i am wearing... jammies

noticing that... I am really getting sick and tired of my 12 year old daughters mouthiness,LOL...I know, I know...it's gonna get worse b4 it gets better.

i am still reading... Bram Stokers Dracula...since I got my scrap kits back I stopped reading...

on my mind... my pillow, my bed, watching the backside of my eyelids...can't ya tell I'm tired?!

pondering these words... Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life.
-Smiley Blanton

around the house... the kids, arguing...the husband reading...me typing...the dogs barking

from the kitchen... tonight my husband grilled burgers outside...they were yummy ;)

one of my favorite things... sitting in my room relaxing, listening to the peace and quiet...which is rare in our household now-a-days

i'm creating... a 'Back 2 School' page for the Scrap Orchard 'Bring It' challenge.


a few plans for the rest of the week... umm it's the end of the week so I'm just gonna relax and get my scrap on!!

from my lens...







No comments:

Post a Comment