Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurting and depressed...

Man I have been so depressed about my computer crashing and I want to scrap so bad but I lost everything on that desktop, I was able to get back some of the kits I had purchased from Mscraps and some from Oscraps, only 1 kit from Digital-crea and still waiting on my past purchased links from Scrap Orchard to be reset/reactivated.
I had to pay $10.00 for that to happen so hopefully it gets done soon because those are the ones I am REALLY waiting for, I mean I am crazy addicted to the whole digi scrap idea and I love all my kits but Scrap Orchard is my all time fave. shop and that's where my favorite designers are, so hoping that it gets taken care of for me soon.
I paid on the 1st of September and they said 24-48 hours they'd get back to me, so with today being the 3rd, hopefully it gets done today/tonight or at least tomorrow morning.

I know I know, patience is a virtue.....guess I just don't have it.....never have,LOL.

Hey I did get A LOT of extra cleaning done, I mean not just the regular dishes/laundry/sweeping and mopping/dusting etc. but I mean I packed some old stuff up that's going in next years yard sale, cleaned the basement and turned it into a family/play room for the kids and us, even did some yard work and cleaned and organized the garage,LOL...stuff I never did before!!

The weather here in West Michigan has been rainy and windy for the past 2-3 days, we even have a wind advisory today through tonight and it's making me hurt so much.

I have arthritis so for some reason when it gets cold, windy and/or rainy, my joints start aching and they hurt. I wonder why...maybe I'll do some research and see what I can find.....lol, anything to keep me busy since I can't scrap at the moment.

I have been reading a lot since the computer crashed in July. I re-read the Twilight saga, so I've read all those books twice now, including the new Bree book, well it's not quite new anymore...which wasn't hard to do because Stephenie Meyer is one of my favorite authors. I've also read the Host by her; anyways, I've also read 3 more books by my other fave. author Nicholas Sparks, and I've also found another author that I really like...James Patterson, big fan of the movies that were made based on his books so I had to read the books and now he is a favorite of mine as well. I also read a couple other books; Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, and I'm still working on Dracula by Bram Stoker.

I have watched a lot of movies with the family too, including Eclipse, The Last Song, the Expendables, Death at a Funeral, and some oldies but goodies Grease, The Outsiders and some Disney/Pixar movies too.

See I have been keeping very busy!!

We also did a lot of picnics and swimming and walking and going to library and parks with the kids, we also got new bikes for all 6 of the kids so we can go bike riding as a family...teaching our youngest 2 boys how to ride 2 wheelers was fun.

Well I gotta get the kids ready to go to my nephews birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, unfortunately there won't be pictures from me because I'm not going and my oldest daughter who also a photographer will be too busy helping with all the lil kidlets to take pictures, but maybe I can get Trish to take some..maybe,LOL.

Talk to you later and I'll also be back in a bit after the kids leave to post the last few scrap layouts I finished before the computer crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment