Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Been gone WAY too long!!


Hey there, I'm back after a long not wanted vacation,LOL. Seriously it's not funny though, my computer crashed back in July and I was just only able to get a new laptop and get back to my blogging. Now I am trying to get some photo's and kits put on the new laptop so I can get back to my scrapping because I miss it SO much. I mean digi scrapping is a stress reliever for me, my way to vent and be by myself and just have that much needed 'me' time that every woman, er man too, needs every now and then.

So hopefully I'll have some new pages to share with you all soon.

For now here is a sneak peek at Suzy's new kit that's coming this week to the Scrap Orchard market that I just can not WAIT to see in it's entirety and purchase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment