Wednesday, September 8, 2010

RAK lo's, winner and a new blinkie!!

I have just a couple things to share this evening before I go cuddle in bed and watch a movie with my darling husband.

First is a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) for me by my talented friend Tiff from Scrap Orchard...

It's me and my dd, Nikki from June of 2007. I love the black and white photo with these pastel colors and the simple but stunning design gives me enough room to journal after I print it out.

The second RAK is the layout I created for my talented and sweet friend Caits also from Scrap Orchard...

I had a blast playing with this layout, especially with the photo!! Best of all...Caits LOVED it!!!

In other news I am a WINNER!!!! I won the new kit 'Fall Festival' by Designs by Kat!! I also got the matching alpha for free. You can check those both out below.


and the matching alpha here...

How awesome is that?! I was SO excited when I found out.

Lastly I wanted to share with you the new blinkie I get to "sport" in the Scrap Orchard forum....
Photobucket
just for reaching 500 posts!!! WOOHOO, I wear this blinkie with pride. :) :)



Well there you go...wanted to share some awesomeness with you all.

Now I must say nighty night and I will be back tomorrow, hopefully with a new LO because the kidlets are back in school all day so I should have some time to get my scrap on, I've got my mojo back and got some awesome kits and now photos to play with!!

Nighty Night.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning that cute kit! How perfect for fall!!!

    ReplyDelete