Monday, September 6, 2010

Good Morning

Well I have some exciting news....The awesome Kami and Mel over at Scrap Orchard got the links reactivated for me and they were able to reset every order I had placed!!!! To say that I am ecstatic would be an understatement.

Any ways I saw this on another blog...here to be exact http://suddenlyartistic.blogspot.com/ and I thought that it would be nice for me to try so I could get back on track about blogging regularly. Hope she don't mind.

FOR TODAY...

outside my window... chilly, rainy and windy

i am thankful for... My family, I love each and every one of you

i am wearing... my jammies...pink tank top with plaid flannel jammy pants

noticing that... the kids are going back to school full days and I don't know what to do now...so used to having at least 1 of them with me during the day

i am still reading... Dracula by Bram Stoker

on my mind... all the pictures I can scrap now that I got all my scrap kits back

pondering these words...All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
-Walt Disney

around the house...the kids are all laughing and having a great time together...cleaning rooms?! I don't get that,LMBO.

from the kitchen... hahaa, banging and clanging and kitchen sink parts strewn about the floor...dh is installing a new kitchen sink

one of my favorite things... laying in my bed listening to my mp3 player til I fall asleep

i'm creating... nothing at the moment...but I'm pondering...seriously pondering

a few plans for the rest of the week... laundry, reading my book, run errands (pay bills), shopping with the girls and who knows what else

from my lens...





The 1st photo is 2 of my daughters, my step son and my nephew playing a racing game at the family reunion last month.

The 2nd and 3rd photos are of my youngest son William playing a fishing game at the reunion and the prize he won for 'catching' the most bottle tops.

The final photo is our boxer Raja napping in the recliner with my momma's coker spaniel Bianca.

Thanks for looking and reading, I'll be back soon with some new lo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment