Friday, September 3, 2010

Layouts from July 2010

this is lil 'ol me on Christmas of 1980...wasn't I a lil cutie?!?!

My sister Jaimi, on her 28th birthday last March.

I learned a few new tricks to try with the photo masks and blending, this is my sister Heidi and her husband Josh on their wedding day a couple months ago.

My sister Heidi again, this time with her children Jhett and Jade, how adorable are these pics?!

Wow, here's what digi scrapping is all about...well part of it. No journaling but this is a photo of my father when he was a newborn and the guy holding him is his older brother.


Well there you go, I said I'd post my lo's from July and here they are...hopefully I'll have some new pages to post soon, I'm still waiting on my links from S.O.

Alrighty then, it's raining...again....and it's getting chilly and I've typed more than I should have so I'm gonna finish up for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment