Sunday, January 2, 2011

What's new?

Hello again. I know I am a day late with this post but so much was going on yesterday that I had NO time to get anything done around the house let alone on the computer,lol.

So here's the happenings around digi land...

First is the new kit that Victoria released yesterday, it's called Afternoon Delight and it's made using a gorgeous color palette. It's available at Gotta Pixel.

Love those colors!! Such a soft feeling to this kit and I just like it so much!! Here's my page using this kit.


The next kit is a mini kit add on to Victoria's Renewed kit. Same color palette but a little bit different-themed for the New Years celebrations that were celebrated the other night. Hence the name 'New Years'. Here check out the preview...

and here's my layout...

**FYI-those photos are NOT mine. I found them online.**
You can pick up this mini kit for FREE over at SugarHillCo if you participate in the January color challenge!

I also want to share with you a recently released kit by t for me. It's another gorgeous kit to scrap those New Years party pics and it's great for non New Years pics too, I used it to scrap a couple of my older sisters wedding photos. Here is Celebrating by t for me designs and it is now available exclusively at SugarHillCo.

...and my lovely layout if I dare say so myself.


Ok, do you remember that silly photo of me I posted the other day for my 2011 Project 52?? I scrapped it using the new 365 collection by eNKay designs and I'm sharing it with you...I get a kick out of this photo and layout every time I see it,LOL.


Well that's about it for now folks but stay tuned because I have more yummylicious goodies to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment