Thursday, January 13, 2011

PLM winner and some New Releases too!!

Hello again blog friends I'm back with some new releases to share with you all today. I also have some exciting news to share!
My layout for week 2 of Project: Love, Me was the winning pick on the PLM blog!!! I won a $7 coupon to SuzyQ's Scrap Orchard shop!!! YAY I'm so excited.
The prompt for week 2 was "Flashback". We had to scrap about a childhood dream that may or may not have come true. I scrapped about my childhood dream of having a "fairy tale" wedding and how it never happened, BUT I also added how I did find my Mr. Right and how we DID get married and that we are a happy family so that's a dream come true in and of itself! Here check out my layout to read the whole story:

I don't think I'll ever tire of reading that story!!
Come back [hopefully] soon to see my family project 52 photo and lo for week 2 that prompt was "snacks".
Ok, now on to the new releases first up is a template pack from t for me designs that is releasing at SugarHillCo. It's called Less is More and it's a great set of templates for scrapping those crisp clean layouts focusing mainly on the photo and subject(s) there in.

I created 2 layouts using these templates using other t for me designs products which are also available at SugarHillCo.
I created this one using Hello There (mini kit) with a word art from the kit (Take Time).

I created this one using the kit Every Day Magic.

Now I also have some other new templates to share and show you. Nanie's designs from Scrap Orchard is releasing 3 new full template packs, 1 half pack and also you can purchase a bundle to save even more money on the already low prices (as with all new releases at Scrap Orchard for one week only they are 20% off)!!!
Stephanie's templates are great for showing off photos of your loved ones, but you can share a lot of the kits you use to scrap those memories as well. Without making you wait any longer here are Sassy Starters Vols. 4, 5 and 6 and Sassy Starters Half Pack 2!
Sassy Starters Vol.4

...and my page using the kit Finding Balance by SuzyQ Scraps.

Sassy Starters Vol. 5

...and my page using the kit My Little Girl by Designs by Kat (lace is from the kit Spring Fresh by Julie Bullock and it was recolored to match my lo).

Sassy Starters Vol. 6

...and my page using the kit Joyous Skies by Faith True Originals.

Sassy Starters Half Pack 2

...and my page using the collab. kit Random Moments by Decrow and Vera Lim.

I a totally in LOVE with all Stephanie's templates!!! I'll definitely be watching the galleries to see all the pages that you digi scrappers create using them!!

In other news Saturday is the beginning of PolkaDot Plums Saturday Singles a store wide sale where you'll find many products for only $1 each!!! Be sure to check that out!!!
ALSO speaking of PolkaDot Plum they are having a site CT call. Want to be a Sugar Plum?? Visit the PDP website and see what all you need to do to apply! Good Luck to all who do!
(clickable link in side bar------>)
Well that's about it for me today, so until next time Happy Scrapping and talk to you soon!
-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment