Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beautiful Disaster and other News

Hello friends I'm back again, this time to share with you the new V-Day release by Sunflowers Studio, YAY!!! It's a kit full of bright happy colors like a brilliant blue, passionate purple and pretty awesome pink. With lots of greys and black too. It's also perfect for scrappin' those photos of your lil heartbreakers or that special someone in your life. Without the use of the traditional reds and light pinks usually associated with Valentine's Day. So without further ado here is Beautiful Disaster.

and I used it (and a 'Just my Style template' by NeeNee designs) to scrap a photo of my dh and myself on his birthday a couple years ago (though it doesn't seem that long ago already).

It's available at their Polka Dot Plum shoppe (Link in sidebar) and if you hurry you can snag this lil sweetie for 20% off!

Ok, now on to the "other" news. I'm sure by now you've all seen the added blinkie in my creative teams spot over there ------- >
That's right folks; I'm a Sugar Plum over at Polka Dot Plum. My friend Angela convinced me that I needed to apply and I got it!! I'm So Excited!!! I can't wait to start creating with the different designers at PDP and start chatting it up in the forum and even participate in more challenges (I even get to host one a month)! How cool is that?!
Well that's the goings on for me in digi land for today, but I'll be back Friday with a new release by Nanie's Designs of Scrap Orchard. Lots of gorgeous eye candy coming your way with that release!! Til then...
Happy Scrappin' and TTYL
-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment