Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back Again with a Grab Bag Release by Nanie's Designs

Hello again friends, I'm so excited to be sharing with you today the release of Stephanie's very first Grab Bag, YAY!!! It's chock full of yummyliciousness!! She's got a new template pack to add to her Sassy Starters line but she's also started two new lines to her designs...Cute Clusters and Sassy Starters Singles!

This fantastic Grab Bag has 4 sets: Sassy Starters Vol.9, Sassy Starters Singles Vol.1 and Cute Clusters Vol. 1 & 2. All for One low price and it's only available at the Scrap Orchard Market! I had the pleasure of playing with 3 of the sets this week so far.
Here's one using Cute Clusters Vol.1 and I also used Coastal Holiday by Tracie Stroud (also available at Scrap Orchard). The photos in the layout are originals that were taken by my father, whom I created this page for.

Here is one using Cute Clusters Vol.2 and Goodnight Moon kit and Stacked Papers add on by Captivated Visions also available @ Scrap Orchard.

And finally here is my page using Sassy Starters Singles Vol.1 with the January Mega collab kit Picture Perfect by the Scrap Orchard Design Team.

Well that's it from me for today folks. Stop back by tomorrow when I start my weekly Casual Friday posts. If you want to know more about Casual Friday just click on the "Casual Friday" link in the side bar on the right. ----->
Have a great day. Happy Scrapping and TTYL.
-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment