Friday, January 7, 2011

T.G.I.F. and Newbies!!!

WOw, where did this week go?? I can't believe we've already made it into 2011. I rang in the new year with the flu so I had to stay in bed, but hey I got some scrappin' done, YAY!!
I woke up the other morning feeling great though, then I checked my email and I felt even better!! Why you ask? Here's why...I was invited to join another CT!!! Scrap Orchard has a new template designer (Nanie's Designs) and she sent me an email telling me she liked what she saw in my gallery and asked if I'd join her creative team. I am super excited because she makes some AWESOME templates. Here, I'll show you...
BTW, Nanie's Designs is EXCLUSIVE to Scrap Orchard so that's where you'll find all her products!
This is Sassy Starters Half Pack 1

and here is the layout I created using one of these templates and the collab. kit Special Day by AnnaBV Designs and Designs by Kat (also available @ Scrap Orchard).


Here is Sassy Starters Vol.1

and here's my page using one of the templates and the following SuzyQ Scraps products (also available @ Scrap Orchard): Giggle Monsters kit, Free to be Mini (freebie from DSA's October 'Fix') Laugh the Rainbow alphas, Lifelines 1, and Stitch Hiccups Vol. 1,3,4 and 5.


Here's Sassy Starters Vol.2

and my page using one of the temps, plus the collab kit Posey Pinwheels by Decrow and Tracie Stroud (also available @ Scrap Orchard)


and the last one I have to share is Sassy starters Vol.3

and here's my page using one of these temps. and the collab. kit Second Spring by Captivated Visions & Stolen Moments (also available @ Scrap Orchard).


AND FOR ONE WEEK ONLY WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY OF THE SASSY STARTERS TEMPLATE PACKS OR THE SASSY STARTERS BUNDLE 1, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SASSY STARTERS HALF PACK 1 FOR FREE!!!

WOW, that's a LOT of templates, but they sure were fun to play with, I can't wait to use the rest of them, and there's more to come next week.
How would you like to snag a free Sassy Starters template to play with?? Well if you head on over to Stephanie's FaceBook fan page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nanies-Designs/184048691607319 (remember you can't click the link you gotta copy & paste to your address bar up top-still trying to figure out what's going on with the linking issue on my blog) anyways-back to business :) you can snag this one here:

(sort of like a try it before you buy it kind of deal) ;)
I unfortunately haven't had the pleasure of playing with this template yet (too busy with the other ones, and the new ones coming next week,LOL)


I bet you thought I was finished sharing the NEW releases for today weren't you?? LOL, well I'm not!
Terese of t for me designs has a NEW kit out today. It's perfect for all your moments of "self reflection" or just "listening to your heart". Those moments where you see your lil ones just staring off into nothingness while quietly thinking to themselves and "taking in" the world around them. Just so you can see what I'm talking about, here's the layout I created using Take Time:

Do you get what I'm talking about?? This kit sets of sense of calm and relaxation, I just love it! Here's the full kit preview:

Remember this kit is ONLY AVAILABLE for sale at SugarHillCo. (all store links in Sidebar!)

Well that's it for me, thanks for sitting through all the previews. Have fun creating and I'll be waiting to see what you create with these goodies. ;)

Happy Scrapping and TTYL!
-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment