Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boyish Charm {FWP: Charming Templates}

Good afternoon friends, I'm back today to share with you a sweat deal that's going on over at Sunflowers Studio's shop at Polka Dot Plum. Their new kit Boyish Charm was released today!!!

I LOVE the colors in this kit!! The ellies are awesome too, perfect for scrapping this layout of my 3 sons...

...and from today until whenever ;) there's a Free With Purchase offer. That's right if you buy the full kit you'll receive the Charming template pack for FREE!! Who doesn't love templates?!

Here are a couple pages I created using two of the Charming templates.

I used the kit April by Lauraskathi to create my layout.

and for this one I used the kit Butterfly Kisses by Pixel Perfect Designs and a freebie word art from Elegant Word Art by Bethany.
Well I hope you head on over to Polka Dot Plum and pick up this awesome kit and set of templates and I can't wait to see what you all create!
Happy Scrapping and TTYL
-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment