Monday, December 13, 2010

Holly Jolly Holiday and a Sneak Peek!

Hello again my friends and welcome back to my blog. I have here to share with you today a brand new kit by Victoria Feemster and a win it before you can buy it sneak peek for SuzyQ Scraps' new collection! But first a shout out to my baby girl, my daughter Alexandra who is 10 years old today!!
Here's Holly Jolly Holiday by Victoria Feemster!

You can pick this up over @ Scrapbook Bytes (link in sidebar----->)
Here's a couple layouts by me:


I love this Christmas kit, so whimsy and fun!!

Now on to the giveaway...SuzyQ Scraps is almost finished celebrating her design-iversery/Birthday party over on her blog (http://suzyqscraps.com/blog/) and to wrap up the party she's giving away her new not yet released collection to one lucky fan!! Here's a sneak peek:

Head on over to her blog to find out the details on how you can win this awesome collection!!

Happy Scrapping and TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment