Saturday, December 11, 2010

100th Blog Post!!! Must Read!!

Hello friends and welcome back! I hope you are all having as good a day as I am. Today is very busy for me and the family because we are celebrating my daughter's 10th birthday this afternoon. I can't believe she's already going to be 10, where has all the time gone?!! It seems like just yesterday she was just 2 weeks old and learning to hold her own head up.

and now she's turning into this gorgeous young lady who is so much like me when I was her age. I love it, and I love her so much!! Happy Birthday Alexandra I love you baby girl (you'll always be my baby girl no matter how old you are)!


I have here today (for my 100th post) two BRAND NEW kits to share with you. The first is by Victoria Feemster and it's called Holiday Wish. Take a look at this beauty:

And a lil inspiration from me to share with you too:

I love this kit, it's a gorgeous holiday season kit. FYI: the photo I used is a pic of my momma and her brother in 1957, she was only 10mos. old. I thought it was perfect to scrap with this new kit. You can pick this kit up at Gotta Pixel for a few days for only $1.00 per pack! There are 4 packs to this kit: a paper pack, element pack, alpha pack and word bit pack. You can't beat a price like $4.00 for this awesome kit. Hurry on over to Gotta Pixel and pick it up today! (Link in sidebar------>)

In dedication to my baby girls birthday I have something special to share with you and I am OH SO HAPPY and EXCITED to be sharing it with you all. First here's a lil something for you to peek at:

It's a photo of my baby girl Alexandra and this kit is full of her favorite colors purple and violet!
This is Winters Here the kit and it's got 8 papers- 4 textured solids and 4 patterned papers and more than 30 elements!! Here's a lil preview for you all:

Want to know where you can pick this kit up??
Well you can pick it up RIGHT HERE ON THE BLOG!!!
Winters Here is my FIRST full kit and I am giving it to you for FREE!!! Just grab the kit by using the links here. (Copy and paste to get to the d/l page).
patterned papers: http://www.box.net/shared/t0lfijb1h8
solid papers: http://www.box.net/shared/tlcnp9sn00
element pack 1: http://www.box.net/shared/msmk5lm5ga
element pack 2: http://www.box.net/shared/hrfa40ucvb
goodies: http://www.box.net/shared/pevm5ltfjg

Have a safe and fun weekend and if you grab this kit and you scrap a page using it please leave a comment with a link so I can leave some love for you.

Happy Scrapping & TTYL!!
-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment