Saturday, December 18, 2010

For Today 12/18/2010 and a SALE!!

First things first I want to share with you the goings on for today December 18, 2010.

outside my window...it's cccCCCOOOOLLLLLD and icy, snowy and did I say COLD?? (-6 degrees right now)!!
i am thankful for...having a darling daughter who likes to help wrap Christmas prezzies so I don't have to do it all by myself, LOL
i am wearing...blue jeans and my brand new Scrap Orchard t shirt (it arrived in the mail just the other day)!
noticing that...the days seem to be getting shorter, but aren't they actually longer?? I dunno.
i am still reading...not reading anything at the moment, taking a reading vacation til the stress of everyday life calms down because I can't concentrate on the words typed on the pages.
on my mind...SO MUCH I don't even know where to begin, where to end or anything in between.
pondering these words... in SuzyQ Scraps' newsletter earlier this week was a quote by Helen Keller and I just can't get it out of my head so I'm sharing it here with you all.
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
-Helen Keller
around the house...noisy kids playing in their rooms, but I love that sound!!
from the kitchen...
one of my favorite things...Mmm stuffed cheesey bread from Little Ceasars. Don't much like their pizza but the stuffed cheese bread is scrumptious!!
i'm creating...lots and lots of scrap layouts who knows maybe I'm working on a new freebie kit for you all too.
a few plans for the rest of the week...enjoying the Christmas break my kids have off from school til after the new year.
from my canvas/lens...I'll share some of my recent Lo's with yas.

My maternal grandmother (1955) Created using the kit Fortune Pandas by Ziggle with a template from the Peek a boo template pack also by Ziggle.

My BFFs son and daughter (2010) Created using the SugarHillCo. collab kit Sweet Memories.

Not sure if I've already shared this page or not but I LOVE this photo of my step daughter Cheyanna (2009) Created using the kit For All You Are by Dydyge.

My son William (2010) Created using the kit Jingle Joy by Miss Tiina with a template by Farha (Fliffy).

Love this photo of my daughter Alexandra while sledding (Jan. 2010) created using the Scrap Orchard collab kit Baby It's Cold Outside.


***SALE***SALE***SALE***SALE***SALE***

Now come on who doesn't love a sale?? I know I LOVE a good sale and Terese of t for me designs has a sweet sale going on over at SugarHillCo from Dec. 17, 2010 to Dec. 31, 2010. Here Check out the ad then head on over and start shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment