Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finally : )

Yay, I am Super duper excited this morning because I finally get to spill the beans about my new CT!! Yep, that's right folks I just made my 3rd CT, and you know what's more awesome out of the 3 I only applied for 1, the other 2 came to me and asked me to join their teams! That makes me feel SO good, especially since the self confidence has been a lil low lately (too personal to talk about on here though). So who is the third designer whose creative team I have the pleasure of joining?!? Well it's none other than Terese of t for me designs!! Yeppers and I'm so excited, I mean check out some of these beautiful kits and my layouts using them by Terese of t for me designs...
This is Everyday Magic:


I also used a template from the template pack Add a Little Extra-Rectangular Edition:

Love those templates and that kit. Here's another one of my favorite kits by Terese, here is Christmas Star and it was just released last week over at SugarHillCo. (which is where you can find ALL of t for me designs' products-for now she is EXCLUSIVE to SugarHillCo.!) Without further ado here is Christmas Star and as always a lil inspiration from me:


I also used a word art (recolored of course) from Terese's word art pack Winter Season Stickers:

Wow, absolutely gorgeous right?!? I know how about another preview of another awesome kit?? Okie dokie here is a mini kit called Quick Click (love the red and blue together with the doodle type ellies)!



Wow, I have been a busy lil bee lately for sure!!
I have to get going for now but definitely be sure to come by later in the week (like say THURSDAY when I'll have a new release by t for me designs as well as another "delicious" layout to share with you!!
Til then Happy Scrapping and TTYL!

-Kristi

2 comments:

  1. you are the sweetest hun! thanks for accepting my invitation! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you and you are very welcome! Thanks for asking me to join, it's a pleasure working with you and the team and with your awesome products!!

    ReplyDelete