Sunday, December 5, 2010

For Today (more like tonight) 12/5/2010

Outside my window...It is very dark outside, all I see is the Christmas lights on the homes and porches around the neighborhood.

I am thinking...I'm kinda glad the weekend is over and I'll leave it at that,lol.

I am thankful for...having a blog to share just what I want to share so not to keep it all bottled up inside but yet not reveal too much.

From the kitchen...tonight was left over night so we had our choices between chicken, Chinese food, or pizza hut.

I am wearing...sweatpants and a tank top with my old navy hoodie (getting ready for bed)

I am creating...nothing but this blog post at the moment.

I am going...to go to sleep as soon as this post is finished, I'm very tired tonight.

I am reading...same as before

I am hoping...that my family and I don't get sick with the flu. (my sister came by for a visit earlier and then called to tell us that her youngest is sick with the flu).

I am hearing...commercials from the big screen television in the family room.

Around the house...the family just relaxing together watching television and chatting and laughing together. (I love nights like this)!!

One of my favorite things...see above answer! :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:create some homemade digi scrap Christmas cards to send to family & friends this holiday season.

Quote of the day:“Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom.”
-proverb

From my canvas/lens:nothing tonight, will share soon though..promise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment