Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fives

Wow, it's been quite a while again! I've been in kind of a mojo funk lately and I just couldn't create. I mean I would start a page or project then delete everything and stared at a blank canvas for like ever,lol. But with a few days away from the computer I was able to catch up on some major cleaning..like Spring cleaning almost, but not as intense and then voila! all of a sudden I was ready to get my scrap on again. And I've been a scrapping fool,lol. Since March 1st I've created over 20 pages! For my 5 today I want to share with my 5 most favorite layouts of the past week!

First is "Baby Boy". I created this page using the following products:
Sassy Starters Blocked Vol.1 by Nanie's Designs and "Heart This Lil' Boy" by SuzyQ Scraps. (Both available for sale at Scrap Orchard)
Font is Glider Girls.


Second is "Sassafras". I created this page using the kit Sassafras by Amy Stoffel. (available to purchase at Scrap Matters)


Thirdly I have "Walk in the Park". This page was created using the following products:
Cute Clusters Vol.5 by Nanie's Designs and "Beauty in the World" (the bundle) by Tracie Stroud. (Both available for sale at Scrap Orchard AND for ONE WEEK ONLY starting today you can get Cute Clusters Vol.5 FREE with the purchase of Sassy Starters Blocked Vol.1!
Font used was Highland Perk


Next up I have "Lucky Charm" which was created with the following digi scrap products:
"Dreams of Eire" by Farynar Wings. (available at Polka Dot Plum) and the scallops were made using Back to Basics Circles by Tracie Stroud. (available at Scrap Orchard) and the photomask was a blog freebie from Bouille. (which I got a long time ago and am unsure if it's still available).


Lastly I have "Year in Review" which is actually a 2 page spread...although here I'm separating it into 2 different pages. I think this is actually going to be the album I print. (I've never printed an album yet)
Ok this set of pages was created using the following products:
Year in Review templates by Scrapping With Liz and "A Year in Review" collection by Captivated Visions & SuzyQ Scraps. (Both available at Scrap Orchard)
*Page 1*


*Page 2*


Well that's it for my Friday Fives this week! Hopefully with my mojo back I'll start blogging regularly again too! I miss blogging and sharing!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment