Saturday, March 19, 2011

RAK...What's a RAK??

I was showing my kiddies the RAK I received from Carrie last night when my youngest asked "Mommy, what's a RAK"?
Well my dear in the digi world a RAK is a Random Act of Kindness!
With my digi scrappin' friends we RAK each other with layouts created using photos that are traded.
This is the page I received from Carrie a.k.a. Pinkadoo using a photo of my dd's, Nicole and Alexandra.

Carrie created this layout using the following digi scrap products
"Stand By Me" by Dunia Designs from MCScraps, Black Paper and Elements by Studio Flergs from Scrapbookgraphics and "Peek-A-Boo Set 1" by Fiddle-Dee-Dee from DigiChick
Thank you SO much Carrie!! I LOVE IT!!

Here is the RAK I created for Carrie!

I created this layout using the Helping Hands charity collab which I purchased a couple months back from Scrap Orchard, unfortunately it's no longer for sale. I also used the gorgeous family photo from Carrie!
Thanks for allowing me the chance to scrap your family Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment