Tuesday, March 29, 2011

GSO's!!

I am SO excited to share with you that in the last week and a 1/2 I've had 3 different layouts chosen as GSO's! What is a GSO? GSO is short for Gallery Stand Out. Where designers, ct's and other members of forums go through the digi community galleries and find layouts that stand out from the rest for one reason or another and then share those pages with the rest of the digi community.

First up Scrap Matters member and CT gal Heidi, a.k.a. Scrappin5kids chose my page Breakdown to be shared on the Scrap Matters Gallery Stand Out Blog. Thank you Heidi.
This layout tells a very personal story and it was almost therapeutic to scrap it!!

For this page I used the following products: Always Raining In My Head by Amy Stoffel which is available at Scrap Matters and I used a template from Captivated Vision's My Words Only Vol.2 available at Scrap Orchard.

The second layout is my page titled Family Movie Nights and the lovely Laura Banasiak of Scrap Orchard shared my page on the Me So Scrappy GSO Blog. Thank you Laura!!

This layout was created for Scrap Orchard's March 2011 Lift a Honeybee challenge. I lifted a page from Honeybee Britaneejean. I used the collab kit Now Playing by Lyndsay Riches and SuzyQ Scraps and it's available at Scrap Orchard.

The third layout of mine that was shared as GSO is the layout I made showcasing my bff's daughter's 2nd birthday.

Thank you to Sandy a.k.a. Sansan for choosing my page as Scrap Orchards Facebook Fan Page GSO for TODAY!! I created this page using the Scrap Orchard Newsletter March 2011 Designer Spotlight Free'bee' Your True Colors by Rachel a.k.a. Captivated Visions with a template from Rachel's Captivated by Andrea pack.

Well that's it from me today. I hope I have shared a lil inspiration for you.
Happy Scrapping!!

-Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Carrie, I was very surprised myself but it totally made my week for sure!!

    ReplyDelete