Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Treat!

Hiya blogger pals! I've got a couple sneak peek treats for you today and if you visit the links you can have yourself a chance at winning either of the two collections that are coming out this week!!
First up is a yummylicious looking collection by Molly Decrow and Tracie Stroud from Scrap Orchard. Check out the pretty colors they've chose to work with! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

If you visit this link: http://scraporchard.com/forum/showthread.php?28750-WIN-the-new-bundle-from-Molly-and-Tracie! you can find out how you could win this collection.

and secondly we have the next installment of the Project: Love, Me collection.

I'm loving those colors too! I can't wait to see the whole collection.
It would be SO awesome to win this collection and if you head on over to Suzy's blog here: http://suzyqscraps.com/blog/ you have the chance to do just that!
I'm hoping to get caught up on my PLM album as well, I finally finished my album cover lol. I used iDream to make the cover!

I've also got all my journaling finished for my prompts so it's just a matter of scrapping and copying the journaling onto the pages!

Well that's about it for now but I'll be back (hopefully very soon) with some more layouts to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment