Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fives!

Hello friends and welcome back to my blog!
I'm sad to announce that Dawn has "did away" with Casual Friday *sniff sniff* but no worries here because I'm still going to post 5 fabulous "things" every Friday right here on my blog just to kind of keep up with the goings on in my real life and in my digi life ;) I'm going to call these posts "Friday Fives"!!
And to start off here is my first post!
Friday Fives for February 25, 2011

1. This week not 1 but 2 of my layouts were featured around the digi community! First was my layout titled "Let Love Grow"

it was featured over on the Polka Dot Plum blog as one of the challenge highlights for the last week of February 2011!
The second layout I had featured was my "Michigan" layout which was featured over on the Scrapping With Liz blog for a Product highlight layout.

I'm Super Duper Excited about this!!
2. My new van got a big ol crack in it's windshield how sad :(
3. Last night's dinner was very Yummy!! Pizza and stuffed crazy bread from Little Cesars Pizza!Pizza! LOL
4. I picked up the latest editions of Scrapbooking & Byond and Paper Creations-YAY for more inspiration!!
5. T.G.I.F.!!! Overall it's been an equally good and bad week and I'm SO glad it's over!

Well that's it for Friday Fives! I'll see you next Friday for another 5's post if not before then to share some NEWS and INSPIRATION (layouts) with you!

Happy Scrapping and TTYL
-Kristi

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout! Thanks for the welcome comment at SO. What part of MI are you from??? I live in Clinton Twp, about 20 minutes north of Detroit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie!
    You are welcome and thanks for the nice comment about my layout..it's one of my faves!!
    I live in Muskegon right near Lake Michigan.

    ReplyDelete