Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nostalgia by Paislee Press & Creashens

So I picked up this collab project from Oscraps a couple weeks ago. It's by Paislee Press and Creashens and it's called Nostalgia. I had to have it because I fell in love instantly with the red and teal colors coupled with the black, pink and yellow, I think these colors together are fantabulous!! I had a page in my 'inspiration' file for a long time and I can't even remember who it's by but I lifted it to create this page of my beautiful daughters, Nikki and Alex. I wish I knew who the creator of the original LO was to give proper credit and tell them tank you for the inspiration and beautiful words I borrowed for my page.

I also used the free font from Miss Tina Fonts called Loli's handwriting. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment