Friday, June 11, 2010

New Template Challenge...SusyQScraps

Ok so over here... http://suzyqscraps.com/blog/ there is a new template challenge using the above template created by one of her QT's, Susan. You can get the template for free and the image below is the page I created using the template. For my LO I used the following products all purchased from Scrap Orchard: Mamarazzi, a collab kit by Amanda Heimann and MMullens; Stitch hiccups1 by SQS; Life Lines1 (vellum word tag) by SQS; pebbleicious colors alpha by SQS; Journey 365 jombo kit (yellow bow & hearts) by SQS; and the leaves are from the kit 'Why I Scrap' by Amy Stoffel.

Photo was taken by me of my bff's dd Kassiddy who was only about a week old in this pic.

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is sooooo CUTE!! Thanks for playing along in SuzyQ Scraps blog challenge. I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Focusing already!
    (or was that a lucky shot?)

    And talk about cute :D

    ReplyDelete