Monday, June 14, 2010

My first 'siggy'...yay!!




So in the scrap orchard forum over the weekend I checked out the tutorials thread and Britaneejean posted a tut on creating and loading forum signatures, I LOVED IT!!

As soon as I finished reading through it I had to try it out, I want a cool siggy too...so I opened up my PSP X2 and opened up the tutorial and created away...I went easy on myself too cuz it's my first but I really like it and now I can't wait to create more!!

These are the products I used to create this siggy:

T Stroud 'All stitched up 3'
(pink stitching)

Akizo Designs 'Craft alpha'
(alpha)

KDS 'Beyond words'
(word snips)

Chriscrap 'Wednesday'
(bead scatters)

Misty Cato 'Water color spills'
(paint splatters)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I love it,,,,,,,i am going to try it,,,i am curius about the folded alpha,,,,,,,,,I usually use a famous filter,,,,, i hope you have received your links,,,,,,,,,a big hug

    ReplyDelete