Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Goings On these days...


Before I get started I wanted to tell you about the sneak peek over here http://suzyqscraps.com/blog/ at Suzy's blog, she's teamed up with another Scrap Orchard designer to bring us all her new drama filled, action packed kit, I can't wait to see what the whole thing looks like. My family and I are huge movie buffs, just this past weekend Shaun and I took Billy to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. It was the first 3D movie any of us has ever watched and it was completely awesome, a totally different experience than 2D films.

Father's day was a blast, the fam an I went to Twin Lake to swim, cook, eat, play volleyball and just have an overall great time. It was funny watching my father in law play volleyball too ;)

The girls spent some time with their dad and his family...enough said on that subject, (it's a sore subject for us), but they also got to spend a couple nights with their other brother over at his moms house, I know it's confusing but I'm glad they are close to their ex step mother and can still see her and her boys. I've missed them much and they are coming home today, I even said that their brother can spend the night so they are all excited about that!!

The house is clean and the laundry is caught up so I'm doing good on that end. Health wise not so good. My headaches are coming back (I''ve been a long time sufferer of migraines and cluster headaches), the meds I've been on stopped them for a while but now they are back and they are stronger than ever, so it's hard for me to sit on the computer and check my email let alone blog, scrap or try to design, which I really want to get better at, oh well hopefully I'll feel better soon and can get back to my h0bbies.

Now I have to plan on what we are doing for Billy's 5th birthday which is July 1st. I have no clue what to make him for dinner or even what to get him, he's at the age where he's into pretty much everything and it's hard to pin point exactly what he wants the most...he can't even decide what cake he wants for his bday...Spiderman? Iron Man? Toy Story? Cars? Too many to choose from,LOL.

That's about it for now though. As soon as I feel better I'll scrap some more and post some new pages and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment