Monday, May 3, 2010

What a weekend!!



Man I had such a blast this past weekend for International Scrapbook Day, I participated in many challenges and my first ever scavenger hunt, where I got some awesome freebies, and my first ever forum chat, which was hilarious, I LOVED it and will do it again soon. I love the ladies over at Oscraps. Not to mention the money I spent and SAVED shopping there at the O. Huge discounts and sales everywhere I looked!

The O wasn't the only happening place for iNSD weekend, I also shopped til I dropped at many stores I love. Including but not limited to Mscraps, Digital-Crea, Scrap Orchard, and the new Deviantscrap shop. OMG I got SO much this weekend.

Did I mention all the freebies I found from all my favorite designers blogs?!?!?!?! Man I'll have to show some of ALL the goodies I got this weekend.

Right now I want to share with you this Layout I did for the template challenge over at Mscraps. I used the kit 'Cassie' by Lauraskathi, purchased at the shop, I'll also post a preview of that kit, I got this kit in one of the grab bags I bought from the Mscraps shop.

Well here are the previews and if you haven't had the chance to check out the awesome shops I mentioned I would go now. And check out the forums too, because that's where all the fun is at!!

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute job you did here. I love the circle frames. Clever usage.

    ReplyDelete