Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another new layout

Here is another LO that I recently created, actually this was the first LO I created using my new Paint Shop Pro X2, and I must confess I LOVE that program and it's my new fave to create with. Anyways back to the page, the kit used is called 'Play' and it's a collaboration by DeCrow Designs and Sahlin Studio and it was purchased at Scrap Matters.com. The photo is my baby boy, my son, William a.k.a. Billy a.k.a. trouble a.k.a. oh never mind I could go on forever with all the nick names he has. I had to scrap this pic though because the smile in this photo is the absolute BEST I simple adore this photograph, it's one of my all time faves!! That's my Billums though, he's a very happy child. *See there's another nick name,LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment