Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tween Princesses




So I have a 12 year old daughter, my oldest and she is going through all sorts of changes. Now that she's in middle school she has so many more friends than she has ever had and I think that is awesome except the fact that the whole peer pressure thing is coming in to play...I mean it's 'Can I have money to go to the mall? I have to have name brand clothes...all my friends are going, all my friends are wearing this stuff'...ugh it gives me a headache. Then on top of all this it's the mouth. Nikki knows all and she's right, mom and dad are always wrong and what not...it's irritating. But with the bad comes the good. I get to hang out and spend some time with her on her good days,LOL and we have a blast. Shopping, movies, just hanging out.



Earlier this month my daughter got to go shopping at the mall with her best friend Kaylynn and the two were such goof balls but they had such a blast. I decided out of all the pics that were taken that day that this one of the two girls together trying on different hats was my favorite and had to scrap it. Luckily for me I already had the one kit, well actually two kits that would be great to use to put this page together. They are 'So Cute' and 'Crazy Day' both by Chriscrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment