Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two new quick pages.

Quick page is a freebie from Deca Designs blog.


Quick page is a freebie by Three Paper Peonies blog.

I thought that these two QPs were both perfect for the pictures I took of my niece Izzy at our first cookout of the season this past weekend. I just LOVE the yellow sun dress that she was wearing. It was so funny watching Izzy in the grass, it was the first time she's ever sat in the green stuff and she did NOT like it at all,LOL, she started crying shortly after theses pics were taken, glad I got the shots when I did!!

Speaking of Izzy, she is going to be a big sister very soon. Her momma, my BFF Trish, was induced at 7am this morning. I am anxiously waiting the call of the birth of the new baby. I'll keep y'all posted...this will be Trish and Mike's 3rd baby, Izzy has an older brother, Durke, he's so cute too. I was going to go sit at the hospital with Trish all day today while my children were at school, however, Billy's last day of preschool was yesterday and this afternoon is his graduation ceremony so I've been busy getting all the house work done early this a.m. and afternoon before we leave. More on the ceremony later, and yes some pics/LOs too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi kristi thanks for your comments to my work i have just upload a new Robing Hood set,,,,wowww,,,,,the surprise was not the freebie,,,,,,,but you can choose three products free from my stuff,,,,,,,so visit my blog and choose your favorite products,,,,,,wowww,,,,,,

    what a adorable litte girl here,,,,,wowww,,,I love it,,,, and all over your background blog is amazing,,,oh my so adorable........

    ReplyDelete