Monday, May 17, 2010

New Layout finished

I had so much fun creating my first LO using the collaboration kit 'Play' that I just had to create another layout. This is what I came up with.
I remember taking the kids to this park on this day, it was a nice warm sunny day and we were all bored, Shaun was at work and we had cabin fever so we went for a long walk to the park, it was awesome though because all the kids had such a blast walking and playing together and we even got ice cream from the ice cream truck. This is one of the first trips I took the kids to the park by myself where I had to walk with all 6 of them alone. It's just so great to know how close me and the kids are to each other, I didn't have that 'closeness' with my mom or siblings growing up. I love all you guys so very much, don't you ever forget it!!!

This is all 6 of my children, pic taken at the park in the Summer of 2008 by me.


All papers, circle tab, alpha & border are from the collab kit 'Play' by Decrow Designs & Sahlin Studio.
PURCHASED AT SCRAP MATTERS.COM


Blue ricrac & white/black polk-a-dot ribbon are from 'In Bloom Ribbons' by Wild dandelion designs.
Green & yellow ribbons both are from 'Give it to me straight' element pack by Amanda Heimann.
Orange stitches are from 'All stitched up vol.3' by Tracie Stroud Designs.
Black stitches from 'Stitch hiccups vol.1' by Suzy Q scraps.
ALL PURCHASED AT SCRAP ORCHARD.


Blue straight pin, staple & yellow tape are all freebies by GUNHILD.


font for 'crew' is MTF Katrina
font for 'june 2008' is MTF Notebook
BOTH ARE FREEBIES FROM MISS TIINA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment