Saturday, July 9, 2011

So ExCiTeD!

Hello friends and welcome back!
I am Super Duper EXCITED today because later this afternoon we are going to a cookout at my dads house. I haven't seen my dad in a lil over a year so you can imagine why I am so happy!! On top of that I have all SIX of the children over this week so they ALL get to see their grandpa. Him and his girlfriend have invited us over to a bbq/bonfire. I do believe Pat's family will be there too which would be pretty cool considering Pat and my dad have been seeing each other for a couple of years now and neither me or my sisters have met any of Pat's family. And Pat's never met my step children.

In my "digi" life, I have created a few more scrap pages to share with you all. Yesterday was Friday which means the Fresh Fruit has hit the market over at Scrap Orchard. Let me tell you the Orchard girls have been working pretty hard to produce some pretty amazing products. I am so happy to be a bee so I have the chance to work with a lot of this awesomeness!! Ok, so without further delay lets just get on with the good stuff.


*Credits*
Here Fishy Fishy by Tracie Stroud & Micheline Martin


Sassy Starters Inspired by Paper 4 by Nanie's Designs

Font: Pea C Squared


*Credits*
Proud Mama by Designs by Kat

I also used the coordinating Proud Mama Alpha.
and for my cluster I used All Stacked Up Clusters Vol.8 by Captivated Visions (Part of her May 2011 Grab Bag)



*Credits*
Ianthine (Bundle) by Captivated Visions

Ianthine Templates by Scrapping With Liz



*Credits*
Matching Masks by Scrapping With Liz

Sand, Sea & Surf (June 2011 Mixed Fruit Mega) by the Scrap Orchard Design Team.



*Credits*
Fruitie-Pa-Tootie (Mini kit) by Ziggle Designs

Fuss Free Angled by Fiddle-dee-dee Designs


Before I show you my last Fresh Fruit layout I want to share with you that the above layout using got GSO twice on the same day! One at DST and the other at MSS. Can I get a Woot Woot!! LOL Thanks goes out to the two ladies who mentioned my layout at both sites!

My final Fresh Fruit layout is this one

*Credits*
Girlfriends by Laura Banasiak & Boutique Cute Doll

I also used the Coordinating Girlfriends Word Art
and Fuss Free Funky Paper Play 5 by Fiddle-dee-dee Designs


Phew, that's a LOT of Fresh Fruit deliciousness goin' on. Remember! All Fresh Fruit is 20% off for One Week Only!! And believe me when I tell you that there is a Whole Lot More Fresh Fruit than what I have shared here!!

One last thing before I go... Iron Scrapper 2011 has officially started and the First weekly challenge has been posted!! Check out the awesome grab bag that the Orchard Girls have cooked up for you to use for this weeks challenge.

You can pick it up HERE.
Because I'm a Honeybee I am not eligible to win any of the prizes but I still played along with this challenge.

Be sure to visit the forums to participate in loads of FUN and try to win some cool prizes including the Grand Prize which is an iPad2 with wifi and a $200 Gift Certificate to Scrap Orchard!! WOW!!
WOW, this has been a L-O-N-G post and my fingers hurt from all the typing so I'm gonna end with this..Have fun shopping (and saving $$$) and happy scrapping!!

-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment